Basketball Team Tryouts
Auburn Housing Authority is organizing basketball teams and cheer squads to compete in the 2024 SERC-NAHRO MLK Basketball Tournament, and Cheer Competition held in Opelika, AL, in January 2024.
Tryouts will be held for 4th-6th grade boys on Saturday, May 20th.
9 am -10:30 am for 4th and 5th graders
10:30 am - Noon for 6th graders
Chad Center (936 North Donahue Dr., Auburn, AL)
Teams will compete in divisions 18 and under, 15 and under, or 12 and under.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be served by AHA (PBV or TBV) or a member of Auburn Boys and Girls Club
- 18 or younger as of January 12, 2024
- Must be enrolled in school or an approved GED program.
- Have a C or better average or enrolled in a tutoring program
- Cannot be a member of the Auburn City Schools' Basketball Team
If interested, please contact Charlotte Mattox by calling (334) 821-2262 ext. 230 or emailing email@example.com.
AHA SERC MLK Flyer with Tryouts.pdf