Skip to Main Content
Awards and Accolades
Business License Requirements
Section 3 Registry
- HCV Administrative Plan Amendment
- Back to School Supply Drive
- Impact of Coronavirus Survey
- Landlord Incentive Program
- Let's End Veteran Homelessness!
- AHA & LHA Zoom Meeting
- RHA Zoom Meeting
- Grab & Go Meals CANCELED
- Eviction Moratorium
- Register Now for Camp "Straight Outta Quarantine"
- AHA, LHA, RHA Offices Closed until June 30th
- Grab & Go Meals CANCELED
- Impact of Coronavirus Survey
- AHA, LHA, RHA Offices Closed until May 31st
- Grab & Go Thursdays
- East Park Community Center is Now Open!
- Happy Easter!
- All Appointments Canceled
- Meals available at Boys & Girls Club TODAY
- Rent Payment Drop Box is Now Available!
- Grab & Go Meals Available for Youth 18 and Under
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Temporary Work pla...
- Administrative Offices Closed to General Public
- Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Auburn Forward Winter 2020 Newsletter Available!
- US Census Job Fairs
- 2020 HAI Group Resident Scholarship Program is open for submissions!
- FREE Tax Prep Service
- AHA Public Hearing: 5-Year Plan and FYB2020 Annual Plan
- RHA Public Hearing Notice
- LHA Public Hearing Notice
- AHAEEF Scholarship Applications are Now Available!!!!
- Reminder: PHADA Scholarship Applications Due January 31st
- Connect with us on social media!
- Sharon Tolbert, CEO of AHA on NewsTalk WANI
- New Year's Day Offices Closed
- Christmas Day - Offices Closed
- 2020 PHADA Scholarship Program
- It's Christmas Time at AHA!
- AHA, LHA, RHA Offices Closed for Thanksgiving
- Water Leak Being Repaired at Ridgecrest
- LAST DAY FOR ALABAMA STUDENTS TO APPLY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT FEES!
- Important Notice for AHA, LHA & RHA Residents
- AHA, LHA & RHA will be closed Monday, September 2nd in Observance of L...
- Elderly Event (9.10.19)
- Elderly Event (10.16.19)
- City of Auburn CDBG Meetings
- National Night Out Event October 10th
- Wonderful Wednesdays Fun for Seniors Begins August 21st
- Unity Wellness HIV Testing August 21st
- Rent Not Accepted After 4:30pm on Thurs, June 27th Due to End of Year ...
- LHA Health Fair June 22nd
- Annual Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Participants Rally, July 13th
- AHA Homeownership Workshop June 18th
- Eastpark June Summer Feeding Program
- Sparkman June Summer Feeding Program
- AHA Awarded the 2019 NAHRO Award of Merit
- 4/18 Wait List Closes for AHA & LHA 1 & 2 Bedroom Sizes
- 4/23 Auburn HA Credit Repair Seminar - RSVP by 4/20
- 4/18 3:30pm LaFayette Residents Spring Celebration Dinner
- 4/13 Easter Egg Hunt
- 4/18 Auburn HA Domestic Violence Intervention Seminar
- Auburn HA Homeownership Picnic & Workshop April 11th
- Resident Community Meeting - April 9-10th
- Family Movie Night at the Boykin Community Center
- AAHRA 2020 Poster Contest
- Notice of Changes to Text Alert System on Website
- Little Free Library Opening at Lafayette Housing Authority
- AACT Free Preview Show of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
- AHA's Seniors are invited to a FREE Luncheon
- AHA Hosts Homeownership Workshop
- AHA Hosting Wonderful Wednesday Fun for Seniors
- 2019 HAI Scholarship
- Community Meeting - Future Plans for AHA
- 2019 Scholarships Available
- In Observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Happy Holidays
- Fire Prevention Week: Poster Contest Winners
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- National Night Out 2018
- Offices Closed Monday Oct. 8th
- 2018 Fire Prevention Week Poster Contest
- Money Matters Workshop
- Auburn Housing Authority National Night Out, October 4, 2018
- AHA Public Hearing: HCV Admin Plan Revision
- Auburn Housing Authority: Notice to Residents
- Roanoke Housing Authority: Notice to Residents
- LaFayette Housing Authority: Notice to Residents
- Auburn Housing Authority Wins 2018 Website of the Year Award
- Auburn Housing Authority Hosting National Night Out - October 4, 2018
- Auburn Housing Authority Hosting Wonderful Wednesday BINGO - August 29...
- Auburn Housing Authority Hosting Basic Housekeeping Skills Workshop - ...
- 2018 SERC-NAHRO Commissioner of the Year Award – Mr. Nolan T. Torber...
- Come Join the Dream Center Fun - July 14th
- 2018 NAHRO Award of Merit – Youth Enrichment Program
- Boys and Girls Club Registration, Auburn Housing Authority
- Summer Feeding Program, Auburn Housing Authority
- June Workshops, Auburn Housing Authority
- Angie Maddox Graduates from AHA’s FSS Program
- Empower Yourself Financially
- Budgeting Seminar on February 27, 2018
- AL Housing Authorities Education and Enrichment Fund Scholarship
- 2018 SERC Basketball Tournament
- Sharon Tolbert, CEO receives the 2018 MLK Community Service Award
- Phones & Computers Are Back Up!
- Empower Yourself Financially Workshop
- Open 1/18 at 1:00 pm - Auburn, Lafayette & Roanoke Housing Authorities
- Closed Today 1/17 (due to weather conditions) Auburn, Lafayette & Roan...
- Unity Wellness HIV Testing
- Resume Workshop
- Tips for Helping Seniors Avoid Financial Exploitation
- 2017 Memorials, Retirements and Anniversaries
- Lafayette HA Resident Event - YES Project - Young Adult Employment Ski...
- Landlords Needed in Auburn, AL
- Affordable Housing for Rent in LaFayette, AL
- AHA Christmas Tree Decor Events Nov 29, 30 & Dec 2, 7, 11, 17
- HCV Admin Plan Amendment
- Affordable Housing for Rent in Auburn, AL
- The AHA, LHA, and RHA will be closed November 22 - 23 in observance of...
- Ridgecrest Block Party.
- YES Project Workshop – Nov 16th 10AM
- Block Party in the Drake Community
- 2018 SERC Basketball Challenge in LaGrange, GA
- Drake, Ridgecrest, and Moton Resident Event
- Supportive Services and Parenting Skills Workshop
- Annual Community Resource and Job Fair
- Governor Kay Ivey Visits the Auburn Day Care Center
- Offices Closed on Monday October 9, 2017 for Columbus Day
- Marquitta Floyd Graduates from AHA's FSS Program
- Auburn Housing Authority Public Hearing 10/30/17
- 2018 PHADA Scholarship Application
- New Logos, Brand & Website Launching in September 2017 for Auburn, LaF...
- National Night Out Event - Sept 21, 4:30-6:30pm
- AHA Receives State Recognition
- Winner of the 2017 Resident Scholarship Program Award