In an effort to improve our communication with our vendors, reduce administrative costs, and streamline our procurement process, AHA conducts most of its competitive solicitations on the e-Procurement Marketplace site. Please be advised, AHA absorbs all costs for the use of this Marketplace; therefore, there will not be any additional charges to your firm to use this Marketplace site if you desire to respond to a published procurement solicitation.
To take part in the e-procurement process, please follow these instructions:
- Access ha.economicengine.com (no “www”).
- Click on the “login” button on the upper left side (for registered users) or
- Click on the “Sign up as a Vendor” button in the lower left side (for non registered users).
- Follow the listed directions.
- If you have any problems in accessing or registering on the Marketplace, please contact customer support at (866)526-9266.
Benefits of utilizing e-Procurement include:
- Automatic notification of bid opportunities
- The ability to download procurement documents directly from the Internet
- Automatic notification of addenda
- Access to procurement solicitation information 24 hours per day and 7 days a week