2020 Census Extended till October 31st!
Why does the census matter to Alabama? It determines funding for many programs that impact you, your family, your schools, and your community.
Here are just a few:
- Health care programs, including Medicaid
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Head Start
- Pell Grants and Student Loans
- Highway Planning and Construction
- Community Development Block Grants
Completing the survey is quick and easy to do. By using your phone, tablet, or computer, or simply grabbing a pencil or pen, you can complete the questionnaire, spending less than 10 minutes on what can impact your community in the next 10 years.
The process is safe, easy, and important and you can respond in one of the following ways:
1. Online - It's safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected, visit my2020census.gov/
2. Phone - To complete the questionnaire by phone call 844-330-2020.
Make Sure Alabama is Counted and Your Voice Is Heard!