Auburn Housing Authority: Notice to Residents
Important Reminders for every resident! Not doing these things could mean eviction:
- Respond to HCV! Resident must complete the HCV recertification package and provide any other documents that are requested. If you fail to return requested document(s) by the deadline date, HCV will terminate your assistance, which means your lease is terminated!
- Check your mailbox every day! Checking your box daily will allow you time to gather all documents that you may need. You never know when something important may arrive.
- Pay rent and tenant charges on time!
- When you receive a rent change notice from the HCV Department, it will not include your garbage fee or your lawn fee. Therefore, you must add garbage and lawn fee to your new rent amount. You can call the PBV landlord at 334-821-2262 if you need to know how much to pay.
- Comply with the dwelling lease! It is recommended that every tenant read their entire lease.
For any questions, call the property manager at 334-821-2262, ext. 242