AHA Strategic Plan
The Strategic plan was produced by the Auburn Housing Authority of the City of Auburn, AL (AHA). This document serves as a comprehensive housing strategy and resident development plan as a systematic approach of outlining the desired vision of AHA and translating this vision into broadly defined goals and objectives and a sequence of steps to achieve them.
Strategic Plan Process
The Strategic Plan process includes the following:
- Needs Assessment
- Prioritize Needs
- Five-Year Strategic Plan
- Annual Action Plan
- End of the Year Performance Report
The Strategic Plan began with identifying the needs of AHA in the following categories:
- Project-Based Voucher units (formerly known as Public Housing)
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (formerly known as Section 8)
- Information Technology
- Affordable Housing
- General Administration
In an effort to assess the needs of the categories outlined above, AHA solicited comments from residents, participants, landlords, AHA Commissioners, and AHA staff. AHA also utilized the City of Auburn’s Community Development Block Grant survey data to evaluate the needs of low to moderate-income families of Auburn.
In relation to the strategy contained herein, the priority designations mean:
- High (H): Activities to address need will be funded during the five-year period.
- Medium (M): If funds are available, activities to address need may be funded during the five-year period.
- Low (L): Will not fund activities to address this need during the five-year period.
- No Such Need (NSN): Finds there is no need or information shows that this need is already substantially addressed.
Five-Year Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan describe needs, resources, priorities and proposed activities to be undertaken to address the identified needs. Identified needs that were given a “High” or “Medium” priority will be included in the 5-Year Strategic Plan. Goals and objectives will be identified in an effort to address the identified need.
AHA Strategic Plans
AHA Annual Action Plans
AHA End of the Year (EOY) Reports